Zinc alloy wine bottle cap, as the name suggests, uses the raw material is zinc alloy. What are the characteristics of zinc alloy products?
1. Characteristics of zinc alloy
1. Large relative proportion.
2. Good casting performance, can die-casting complex shape, thin-walled precision parts, casting surface is smooth.
3. Surface treatment: electroplating, spraying, painting, polishing, grinding, etc.
4. No iron absorption, no corrosion, no die sticking during melting and die casting.
5. Good room temperature mechanical properties and wear resistance.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385 ℃, easy to die-casting.
In view of this, our company’s wine bottle cap will choose zinc alloy as raw material.
2. Types of zinc alloys
There are 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 traditional die-casting zinc alloys, and No.3 zinc alloy is the most widely used one. Our company’s zinc alloy wine bottle cap uses No. 3 zinc alloy.
Post time: Mar-15-2021