Zinc alloy die casting industry is an important livelihood industry with full market competition and closely related to people’s life. It has the characteristics of small products, large market and large industry. In recent years, Dongguan zinc alloy die casting industry has achieved sustained and rapid development. It has become a world zinc alloy die casting production country, a global zinc alloy die casting production and processing center, a purchasing center and an important international trade distribution center and supply center. However, as far as the whole industry is concerned, unbalanced development is still a prominent contradiction in the industry, with extensive development mode, backward equipment and technology, surplus of medium and low-grade products and insufficient high-grade products. Low concentration of industries, small, large, scattered and weak industry structure is still the focus of future adjustment.
Zinc alloy die casting industry transformation development mode task is arduous, summed up, need to achieve five major changes.
1. From extensive to intensive. Change the original industry small, many, weak, scattered status, improve product processing capacity, improve manufacturing equipment, technology, create a brand, take an intensive development road. The core of the transformation from extensive to intensive is to improve the product processing ability and quality level, and take the road of independent innovation and independent brand development.
2. From labor intensive to technology intensive. Labor intensive industries can also introduce modern electronic information technology into the industry. There are many kinds of hardware industry with their own characteristics. There is a lot of room for improvement in technology intensive way, increasing the technical content and added value of products, and in-depth development to high-end market.
3. From the expansion of quantity to the promotion of quality. At present, the current situation of product homogeneity and low-level repetitive labor in the industry has not been improved. In order to realize the transformation from a big production country to a powerful production country, we must overcome the current situation that there are too many low-grade products and insufficient high-grade products.
4. From low cost and low price to high added value and high profit margin. The low price competition among peers is a behavior that harms the industry and hurts both sides. If the industry wants to carry out technology competition, it should start with the connotation and added value of the product itself to win the favor of the market, so as to maintain the orderly and healthy ecological environment of the industry.
5. Change from OEM oriented export to gradually increasing the proportion of independent brands. It is necessary to further consolidate and expand the international market, strengthen the development of the domestic market, walk on two legs, and attach equal importance to and parallel with the domestic and foreign markets. OEM production is mainly the order, processing, delivery three-point line, lack of market dominance and bargaining power. Therefore, we must establish our own brands, gradually increase the proportion of export of our own brands, and enhance our international competitiveness.
Post time: Mar-15-2021